Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Countdown to Halloween (UPDATE)

Tomorrow the 24th is exactly one week until Halloween Eve, and tomorrow I also officially begin posting the Halloween themed pre-code stories, including whatever else I find that is fun and in the “spirit” of all things hallow. If you have suggestions, links, scans, or anything else relevant and spooky to the greatest holiday of them all then please email me at karswell@hotmail.com …or of course post your thoughts in any current comment section. Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

really excited to see what your going to post.....this should be a fun week leading up to halloween

Anonymous said...

KARSWELL I'VE GOT A COUPLE IDEAS AND WILL EMAIL YOU LATER TONIGHT WHEN I GET HOME FROM WORK!

Mr. Karswell said...

Sounds good, thanks! Anyone else got idears lemmy at 'em!

Jeff Victor said...

Just wanted to leave you a quick note saying how much i'm enjoying these comics. I've been too lazy to comment regularly, but you're posting some awesome stuff. Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve!! Happy almost halloween!

Mr. Karswell said...

Thnks Jeff! Enjoying your blog of course as usual too... waiting for you to do some spooky illustrations so I can spotlight you here on the blog as well. Come on, I know you got some werewolves or something up your sleeve!